My photo
Albany, GA, United States

June 01, 2016

I HAVE BEEN MIA...SORRY ABOUT THAT + WIRE ANCHOR CHARM 2

December 21, 2015 was my last post?!? Sorry everyone. WOW! I've really been out of it, I guess? I have no real excuse, with the exception of just down right laziness, on my part. I guess I've been doing my own thing without sharing, for the most part. I need some motivation...some help...encouragement, perhaps? Well, I received that the other day when a person named, "Hannah Adona"
(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCed066L8PcXK8lP-s1pLo_A)  really got me motivated when she asked me to redo a video for her! YAY!!! That really did help me so much! I don't think the redone video is that great, but I did it in one day's time, and that right there was enough to make me think that perhaps I can make more videos now?! I hope so, because I really do enjoy making them. I just need a better camera! LOL! Here's the video:

REDO OF MY 2009 WIRE ANCHOR CHARM 2

Please show me a pic on Facebook or Instagram or Twitter if you make one! BTW, I am "digupstuff" everywhere on here just about!

Enjoy!
♥ dig ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: