My photo
Albany, GA, United States

June 07, 2016

DIY DRYING GARDENIA FLOWERS | digupstuff



DIY DRYING GARDENIA FLOWERS



I made the above video yesterday and forgot to post here to let y'all know. Sorry about that. I'm only human and making mistakes as fast as I can! LOL! I heard that once, I don't recall where...? Hrrrmmm....


Okay, I am also very sorry that I have not been keeping up with everyone else (not that I ever have), but I've really been out of it. This medicine that my Doc has me on really makes me stare and ponder more than usual. Enough about me! I have really been watching a ton of other crafter's videos, especially about junk journals and journal art! I have made several of these, "junk journals" and even gave a few away as gifts! I may even have a video or two to share soon, but we'll see.


Thanks to all for subscribing to my channel! I really do appreciate it!


♥ dig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: