My photo
Albany, GA, United States

December 21, 2015

DIY XMAS FLOWER EARRINGS (DOD) | digupstuff

I watched Do It Yourself on YouTube where she (not he like I said in the video) was making some adorable beaded flower earrings, and I thought that I could make them too, except in my own way. When I was finished, they reminded me of those Xmas flowers...poinsettias! So I waited until now to make this video to share it with you all! These could also be used as rings, pendants, charms...let your imagination go wild! Enjoy!



MATERIALS:
Seed beads
Needle nose pliers
30  gage wire

INSTRUCTIONS:
STEP 1: Bead on 5 center beads (I used gold) and go through that first bead to create a circle.
STEP 2: Add 9 red beads (or your color of choice) and go through bead number 8 to create a point.
STEP 3: Add 8 more red beads and go through the next gold bead in the center circle.
STEP 4: Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you have completed 5 flower petals in total.
STEP 5: Go through the next 8 beads of the first petal and out the top.
STEP 6: Make a bail and add whatever kind of a clasp or earwire you like, and you are finished!

VIDEO:
DIY XMAS FLOWER EARRINGS (D0D)
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!
♥ dig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: