My photo
Albany, GA, United States

October 12, 2015

DIY WITCHES HAT, SANTA HAT, XMAS TREE CHARMS (DOD) | digupstuff 2015

DIY WITCHES HAT, SANTA HAT, XMAS TREE CHARMS (DOD)
by digupstuff 2015

OK, after seeing and making my own candy corn charms (via Abbi Berta at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQBLksTbuRg),
I came up with the Xmas Tree and Santa Hat charms (hence the DOD, or Digupstuff's Original Design part!). My little 11 year old friend Tabby came up with the Witches Hat (she's really a little genius in disguise, lol!).

MATERIALS:
Wire, string or stretchy string (your choice) about 12 inches long, or pipe cleaners.
Pony Beads of your color choice depending on what you're making.
Round nose pliers.
Needle nose pliers.
Wire cutters or scissors.

Watch my video...



RESOURCES: digupstuff ©2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: