My photo
Albany, GA, United States

May 06, 2015

DIY DIGS RECYCLED DRYER SHEET FLOWER | digupstuff



I made this video yesterday, but I took the video awhile back when I did the video for a contest for Jennings644. I've been slow at making videos lately and I apologize. Dr. put me on this new medicine for my depression and it makes me so tired and I sleep a lot more. It's working though, so that's good!

Thank you to Lindsey Weirich TheFrugalCrafter for showing how to make home made ink! I used some of them here, but only showed the last part where I did the green. I don't know what happened to the other part of my video where I did the purple and blue on the flower petals? I guess the video gremlins took it???

Thanks for watching y'all!!!

♥ dig ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: