My photo
Albany, GA, United States

December 19, 2014

DIY BEADED SNOWFLAKES | digupstuff

Watch my new video! It's my first time using YouTube's Video Up-loader/Recorder program. Maybe my last time too?












Look!!! They are all different!!! Just like the real thing! LOL! That was an accident that I noticed half way through making these gorgeous pieces! I got this idea from watching cynthialoowho's Channel! She asked her viewers to share any videos or photos if we made these, so here is mine!! I forgot to say that when I made some of these and there were gaps between the center beads, I went through them once again to tighten up the gaps. My way is a bit different than cynthialoowho's beaded snowflakes, but not much. BTW, the ones which show the wire in the photos are barely noticeable in real life.

Thank you so much cynthialoowho! I was searching for something like this and I found it!

Here is her link!
EASY TO DO BROOCHES

Thank you for watching!
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year to all!!!
♥ dig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: