My photo
Albany, GA, United States

September 22, 2014

DIY RECYCLED ALBUM GENES | digupstuff


09222014-I had been reorganizing some things in my craft room and finally got back to something I was working on a few years back (11 is a few, right?). I made this old looking faerie book out of an old, large 3 ring binder. I hated the rings because they would not hold pages correctly. I took them out and altered the cover to how I wanted it. The other day, Fiona (Jennings644 on YouTube) was making some altered books and she made ones with strings for the binding. Well, this blew me away, because I was looking for something just like that at the time! It's the only way that I could see this project working right.

Please join me here, won't you? 

Thank you for visiting!!!

Love,

♥ dig ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: