My photo
Albany, GA, United States

June 26, 2014

DIY FENG SHUI SNOW TIGER | digupstuff

I started working on this snow tiger stand a couple of months ago, just playing around, because my daughter left this faux crystal tiger behind when she left and it would not stand up very well on it's own like I wanted it to. So, I came up with this idea to hot glue it to the top of one of those V-8 Mango Juice bottles. I mean, why not, right? I could do it any way I wished and it would finally stand on it's own! The white tiger is in the West in Feng Shui, so I thought I'd go for it. I hot glued it to the bottle top, then hot glued the whole top and sides to make it look like snow drifts. Then I painted it with white Acrylic Paint, and then I put Mod Podge Gloss all over the white painted parts to make it look like snow. And finally, I sprinkled some really fine, Aurora Borealis looking glitter on top of the Mod Podge so it would look even more like snow. I am super pleased how it all turned out. Here are the photos:









If you would like to see my video go here...

FENG SHUI SNOW TIGER

Thank you for visiting!

♥ dig ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: