My photo
Albany, GA, United States

January 14, 2014

NEW AND OLD VIDEOS ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL, AND A PEEK INTO WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON WITH ME.

I have been posting more new and old videos on my YouTube Channel (digupstuff) lately due to the fact that I finally (with the help of FIXUPSTUFF, that's my husband!) got Media Player to work right! I kept on having a problem with editing, but together we finally have it fixed and up and running pretty darn good! I am bringing in some old (from my old, "digsart.com" website that no longer exists), and some new to share with my subscribers, friends, family and other miscellaneous viewers. Some of my videos you will need a link from me, but others I post public for all to see. Oh, and I added a, "Welcome video" ta boot! Check it out...

Welcome To My YouTube Channel!

Please check out my other videos if you have not seen them yet too, won't you?

Well, it looks like it's been another rainy night in Georgia. I do so love the rain.

♥ dig ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: