My photo
Albany, GA, United States

January 06, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year!

I have a few new videos on my channel at YouTube if you would like to check them out. Other than that, here are a few photos of stuff I have been working on...

I turned these adorable Hot Glue Gummy Bears into Bobby Pins for my granddaughter!
(DOD=Digupstuff Original Design)

A couple of beaded bugs. I think that they look like flies.

A Knifty Knitter Loomed, and what I am calling the, "Rainbow Beaded Hair Clip" (not finished with the clip yet).
(DOD=Digupstuff Original Design)

And another I'm calling my, "Baby Blanket Hair Clip" (because it's made from baby blanket making yarn).
(DOD=Digupstuff Original Design)

I hope that you like them?

If you are on my, "Close Friends" list on Facebook, then you have already seen these.
♥ dig ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: